WHAT WE ARE
The current company MGR is started in 1970 by Mr. Gino Mogetta; activity consisted mainly of assembly work for the lighting industry. In 1986, Mr. Gino is now joined by his son Roberto and transform the company into MGR, changing the mechanical pressure on die-casted accessories. This activity is then over time become the core business of the company.
MGR now has on average 20 employees and operates in a facility of 1300 square meters; thanks to its policies get a gradual and steady growth year on year; operates mainly at regional and national level and for some prestigious clients as:
The Lighting Guzzini Spa, Poltrona Frau Spa, Nuova Simonelli Spa, Si.Fer Srl, OM Pelati Srl, LDT, IMET and many others.